Access the February issue of Today’s Concepts here, covering big data and data warehouse news. In this issue, we covered:
- THE FUTURE OF BIG DATA IN THE ENTERPRISE: Joe Caserta presents his vision of the future of Big Data in the Enterprise.
- BIG DATA WAREHOUSING MEETUP: Solving Big Data Challenges in the Cloud – Join us Tuesday, February 16th @ 6:30 pm for the Big Data Warehousing Meetup: Solving Big Data Challenges in the Cloud.
- HADOOP, OPEN SOURCE ADOPTION AND GROWTH TO ACCELERATE: Data Informed’s “Big Data Analytics Predictions for 2016” ebook features Elliott Cordo’s look at “Hadoop, Open Source Adoption and Growth.”
- VIDEO: HOW A GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY SUCCESSFULLY BUILT A DATA LAKE FOR CONTINUED DIGITAL DOMINANCE: Caserta Concepts’ Joe Caserta and Elliott Cordo present at Strata + Hadoop World 2015.
- DATA GOVERNANCE PROCESS TAXED BY SELF-SERVICE, BI, BIG DATA: The increasing adoption of self-service business intelligence tools and big data analytics applications is complicating data governance programs, according to Joe Caserta and other speakers and attendees at the recent BI Leadership Summit.
- WELCOME ERIC LINDEN & BILL WALROND
- The Caserta Calendar & Industry Events
- And more!