Access the December issue of Today’s Concepts here, covering big data and data warehouse news. In this issue, we covered:
- DATA WAREHOUSING IN THE ERA OF BIG DATA: Featured in Big Data Quarterly is a piece by Joe Caserta and Elliott Cordo that provides perspective on established protocols and procedures, and their impact on the enterprise and place in our data-driven world.
- TOMORROW NIGHT! BIG DATA WAREHOUSING MEETUP: INTRODUCING KUDU: Please join us on Wednesday, December 9th in New York City for the Big Data Warehousing Meetup with Caserta Concepts and Cloudera.
- JOE CASERTA PRESENTING AT BI LEADERSHIP SUMMIT NYC TODAY: Learn how to transform Business Intelligence and analytical data into valuable business information at the BI Leadership Summit.
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: DAN ALECIA: Please join us in welcoming Dan Alecia to Caserta Concepts as Regional Vice President of Sales!
- INNOVATIVE POINTS-OF-VIEW FROM CASERTA CONCEPTS’ PRESIDENT JOE CASERTA: Joe Caserta was a featured speaker at two recent high-profile industry events, the Chief Data Officer Summit in NYC, and Enterprise Dataversity: Data Strategy. Architecture and Analytics in Chicago.
- The Caserta Calendar & Industry Events
- And more!